Goodbye For Now

Namaste Blogger Family,

Thank you all so much for reading my thoughts and staying with me throughout this journey, but I have to step away from social media for a while. For the past couple of weeks, I haven’t been doing well emotionally and social media intensifies what I’m feeling. So, I’ve decided to take a break and spend more time focusing on my family and my relationship with God.

I so badly wanted to have a successful blog 1. so I can monetize it and 2. because I wanted to help people realize that all isn’t lost when you are struggling with a mental and/or physical illness. Turns out, I am unable to accomplish neither task if my mental state is in the wrong space. And social media has a way of offering false hope and idols, allowing the enemy to further distract me from the ultimate goal; becoming a God-fearing mom for the children.

So I would like to say goodbye for now, but not for long. I will allow God (and health professionals) to let me know when it would be safe for me to return.

I have a post scheduled for later this afternoon and since I feel it is important, it will still get posted. Hopefully, you find comfort and hope in what I was lead to say.

I love you all dearly, and remember, pray for another as the Holy Spirit prays for you…love one another as our Abba Father loves you. God bless you each and every one of you.

Advertisements

38 Comments Add yours

1. Bruce Rucker says:

Completely understand, sister. When you’re in a better space, please continue writing and sharing your prespective… it’s a gift from God!

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

2. Jessica Rachow says:

Praying for you. May God guide you to comfort. ❤

1. Thank you dear for your kind words and prayers. Have a wonderful day ❤️

Liked by 2 people

3. Ji m happy for you but I will miss you lots. God bless you.

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

Liked by 1 person

1. Dear firnd Blogger, I do not remember your REAL NAME, SORRY. do you know that, for each one comment you do, I receive about 15 emails? HELP. Love your Blog. HUGS, Pat.

4. iScriblr says:

Healing prayers for you!❤

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

5. Mumlife says:

Wishing you all the best ❤

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

6. Blessings to you as you take the time away you need. May you feel God’s peace and comfort as you seek to deepen your relationship with Him.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you dear for your prayers and kind words. I know God hears them. Have a wonderful day ❤️

7. ashleyleia says:

Hope you have some very healing time away. xo

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

Liked by 1 person

8. We’ll be praying for you and your family and we’ll be waiting right here for you when you’re feeling better.

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you dear for your prayers and kind words. Have a wonderful day ❤️

9. Nicculent says:

you deserve all the success and happiness.you are doing a great job with this blog.<3

1. Thank you dearie your kind words! Have a wonderful day ❤️

10. Ben Aqiba says:

I hope you are fine, and your blog will wait you on the same place just like your audience !
    Stay blessed and in faith

1. Thank you dear for your kind words. Have a wonderful day ❤️

Liked by 1 person

11. Get well soon. All the best. Just ignore all and enjoy the days as it comes. Cheers …. good luck.

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

12. shoniessky says:

You are an amazingly strong person with a good heart and healthy way of thinking. You know with God all is possible like you’d tell me. Much love and prayers to you at this time. ❤❤❤

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

13. You are in my prayers and take all the time you need💜

1. Thank you dear! Have a wonderful day ❤️

14. shoniessky says:

You too love

15. jimberly says:

I am sorry to hear this but one has to make choices health is important. Just think of the material you’ll upon your return!

Liked by 1 person

1. It was much needed, but it helped. Thank you for your encouraging words and for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

16. Praying for you and I understand. I wish we could have connected before. But I will await your return. “I show my scars so that others know they can heal.” Peace and blessings.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much for your prayers! I pray you are having a wonderful day. God bless you.