Funny Friday: Preacher’s Wife

Hey Friends!

Praise the Lord it’s Friday…and a beautiful Friday at that. Here in St. Louis, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and everyone that I love woke up this morning. Thank you, Jesus!

Please enjoy today’s Funny Friday joke brought to you by LaffGaff.com. Thank you all for your continued support. Jesus and I love each and every one of you. Have a wonderful start to your weekend.

Preachers Wife

A couple were going on a vacation together but the wife had an emergency at work. So they agreed the husband would go as planned and his wife would meet him at the hotel the next day.

When the husband got to his hotel and had checked in, he thought he should send his wife a quick email letting her know he’d got there ok.

As he typed in her email address, he made a typo and his email was sent to an elderly preacher’s wife instead. It just so happened that her husband had sadly died just the day before.

When the grieving preacher’s wife checked her emails, she read the one from the holidaymaker, let out an awful, loud, piercing scream, and fainted on the floor.

At the sound of her falling, her family rushed into the room. They tended to her and then looked at her computer and saw this email on her screen:

“Dearest Wife,

Just checked in to my room. Everything is prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. It sure is hot down here.”

Image result for quote about laughing

Advertisements

39 Comments Add yours

1. LMAO it took me a minute I figured it out. Damn no wonder she fainted that’s scary lmao

Liked by 2 people

1. LOL exactly. I would have fainted, too. Poor lady 🙂 Thank you for stopping by.

2. 😂😂😂 I shared this one with my husband, he laughed so hard. Good one ☝️

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks dear! When I read it, I couldn’t help but to laugh out loud. Thank you for reading and sharing. God bless you on this beautiful, God given day.

3. Mummanopoly says:

Beautiful post and a lovely blog you have 🔥💋 following 👌🏾

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks so much, love! 💕🤗❤️

4. K.R.S. says:

Omg 😂😂😂 too too funny

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it ❤️❤️🤗🤗

1. She thought her late husband sent a spiritual email saying he is in hell and she’ll be there tomorrow. ❤️❤️😘😘🤪🤪

1. IKR LOL. Thanks for stopping by, love 🙂

2. No probbz! You know I love me some laughter always! God bless ❤

3. God bless ❤️❤️🤗🤗

1. Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for stopping by ❤️❤️🤗🤗

5. iScriblr says:

Hahaha 😂😂

Liked by 2 people

1. LOL, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by. 🙂

1. LOL, thanks for stopping by, friend 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. I know right. I felt that same way…after I stopped laughing. Thank you for stopping by 🙂

6. Ben Aqiba says:

Hi Ashley,

great post. Gratitude is one wonderful emotion. As you said “everyone that I love woke up this morning” . We have always a reason for gratitude.When we start our day with “Thank you”, that is the best thing we can do for ourselves ! Thank you

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Gratitude is very, very important to live a happy life (in my opinion). Thanks again for stopping by

7. Rêveuse says:

Lol awesome post 🧡

1. I’m so glad you liked it. Thank you for stopping by ❤️❤️🤗🤗

8. txjessy says:

Hilirarious!!! Lol 😂

Liked by 1 person

1. Im so glad you liked it.

1. txjessy says:

I’d pass out too, especially if he has everything ready for me in the hot place nobody wants to go to! I love you but no 😂

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL exactly! I said the same thing. Like, we had a great like together, but I want to spend eternity with Jesus now. LOL

9. Kay says: