Welcome to Friday!! What an honor and blessing to see such a wonderful day. Please enjoy today’s Funny Friday brought to you by Surfer Sam. I pray each of you is having a beautiful, blessed day.
CHILDREN TELL US THE FACTS OF LIFE
- Mary Anne: No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
- Keesha: When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
- Ryan: If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
- Michael: Never ask your three-year-old brother to hold a tomato.
- Allison: You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
- Cody: Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- Sylvia: Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
- Jonathan: You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
- Allison: Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
- Steve: The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandpa’s lap.