I am always humbled and honored when someone nominates me for a blogger award. Out of millions of other bloggers, you think of little ole me. Thank you, sweet Gail, for nominating me for the Sunshine blogger award. Thank you for sharing your love of Christ and your constant support. God has certainly blessed the blogging world with your big heart and inspiring, God-fearing spirit and I know He couldn’t be more proud of you, as am I. Please click here to enjoy Gail’s lovely blog. Her love for God is truly inspiring. You won’t be disappointed.
Here are the rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or blog
Sweet Gail’s Questions:
- Is the sun shining in your neighborhood today?
Unfortunately, it is not. It’s cold and cloudy.
- What do you like to do on a sunny day?
Go for a walk to enjoy the rays of sunshine reflecting off of my melanin.
- Who has brought sunshine into your life?
It sounds cliche, but definitely my children and my husband. I love watching them laugh and play. It truly brings joy to my heart.
- What’s your favorite flower?
Pink Lady Japanese Iris
- Do you have a favorite verse/quote regarding sunshine?
“Sunshine, you are my sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away.” I used to sing this song to my kids all of the time when they were babies.
- What food(s) remind(s) you of sunshine?
- Have you visited Discovering Your Happiness?
Yes, and what a wonderful blog, Truly inspiring. Please visit if you have not had a chance.
- Have you ever tried Sunny D orange juice?
Yes and I think it’s delicious.
- Have you ever tried Sun Drop soda?
I have and that, too, is very delicious.
- Do you like Sunflowers?
Love them. They are absolutely beautiful.
- Do you like eating sunflower seeds?
Yes, but the ones without the shells.
This is the part where I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers. I would like to nominate all of my followers. You all are so wonderful and talented. You all truly deserve it. Stay blessed, family!