Funny Friday: Speeding Motorist

Happy Friday, Friends! 😁 I hope your day is going beautifully. May God continue to bless each and every one of you. Please enjoy today’s, Funny Friday and stay blessed!

Speeding Motorist

Late one night this guy is speeding down the empty road. A cop sees him go flying past so chases him and pulls him over. The cop goes up to the car and when the man rolls down the window, he asks, “Are you aware of how fast you were going, sir?”

The man replies, “Yes I am. I’m trying to escape a robbery I got involved in.”

The cop looks at him disbelievingly and asks him, “Were you the one being robbed, sir?”

The man casually replies, “Oh no, I was the one who committed the robbery. I was escaping.”

The cop is shocked and surprised that the man has admitted this so freely. He says, “So you’re telling me you were speeding…AND committed a robbery?”

“Oh yes,” replies the man calmly. “I have all the loot in the back.”

The cop is now starting to get angry and says, “Sir, I’m afraid you have to come with me” as he reaches into the window to take the car keys out of the ignition.

The man shouts, “Don’t do that! I’m afraid that you’ll find the gun in my glove compartment!” At this the cop pulls his hand out of the window and says, “Wait here” as he returns to his car and calls for backup.

Soon there are cars, cops and helicopters all over, everywhere you look. The man is quickly dragged out of his car, handcuffed and taken towards a cop car. However, just before he is put in the car and taken away a cop walks up to him and says, while pointing at the cop that pulled him over, “Sir, this officer tells us that you had committed a robbery, had stolen loot in the trunk of your car, and had a loaded gun in your glove compartment. However, we didn’t find any of these things in your car.”

The man replies, “Yeah, and I bet that liar said I was speeding too!”

Funny story borrowed from Laffgaff.com

Advertisements

26 Comments Add yours

1. Baffledmum says:

Fantastic! Loved it! ❀ I couldn’t work out where the story was heading, but what a great conclusion. Thanks for making me laugh… X

Liked by 1 person

1. I couldn’t either when I first read it, but then the last sentence made it hilarious. I’m so glad I was able to put a smile on your face this morning. Stay blessed love! ❀️❀️

2. LOL! I was NOT expecting that! Good one! πŸ™‚

3. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ :)I look forward to this πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m so happy you do! Thank you for your continued support, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

4. Chelle says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wow, that was funny. I was wondering where this was going and how it was going to be funny

Liked by 1 person

1. I know right. Same thing I thought when I first read it. I’m glad you enjoyed it 😁

1. I’m so glad you liked it. Thanks for reading 😁

5. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He needs an award for best liar!

1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ exactly

6. Hahaha! What a way to get out of being given a speeding ticket!

1. Right. I would try it if I thought it would work

7. Iriowen says:

OMG! 😁 He was messing with the cop.

8. englepip says:

A good one!By the way I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Should you wish to see what it is please follow this link. https://wordpress.com/view/englepip.wordpress.com

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I will check it out as soon as I can.

1. englepip says:

Thank you. I hope it makes you think, I enjoyed doing mine.

Liked by 1 person

9. Hoo boy, this man could be the Master Criminal of his country, with this command of logic!

1. LOL. I know right. Thanks for reading!

1. Im so glad you liked it. Thank you for reading ❀

10. K.R.S. says:

That there is truly a funny one tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ