Music is Life

Hey fellow bloggers!

The last few days have been extremely busy. First, I was hit with an unexpected Lupus flare (which slowed down my “to do” list). Secondly, we’ve been very busy getting prepared for an upcoming family trip to Disney World. I’m super excited because this is really a dream come true for my family. I think my husband and I are more excited than our children.

Just to give you a visual. My husband and I reactions when we officially knew we were going:

What I thought my kids’ reaction was going to be:

Their actual reaction:

Honestly, I think they won’t believe it until they see it. We’ve had to cancel family trips in the past due to my illness or finances and I know how disappointed they were back then. So, I think they are holding their excitement. I do see, the closer we get to the leave date and the more we pack, the more excited they become.

Anyway, since I haven’t had that much time to put into blogging (hence the reason why I didn’t post yesterday), I wanted to share with you a very inspiring cover sang by one of our fellow bloggers, Haley with Red Letters Blog. I love listening to her while I blog. Her angelic voice is soothing, allowing inspiration to flow easily through my mind and spirit. I would recommend giving her a visit and a listen. Below is one of my favorite covers that she has done. You can also find her on YouTube, just click the video below.

There is so much inspirational music that I listen to on YouTube. Some you may have heard and some are hidden gems (like above). Starting now, I will be sharing that list. I believe that music is vital to the survival of humanity and without it, we would become, even more, emotionally disconnected…in my opinion.

So take a listen and have a wonderful rest of your evening (early morning to my friends overseas). Stay Blessed!

“Where words fail, music speaks.” -Hans Christian Andersen

31 Comments Add yours

1. I’m glad you’re feeling better. Have a nice trip !

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you very much! ❤️

2. Red Letters says:

Thank you so much for sharing this and for your beautiful words. It means more to me than you’ll ever know! Much love, Hayley 😊💜

Liked by 2 people

1. My pleasure, Hayley. I meant every single word! May God continue to bless you so you can continue to bless the world! Love ya! ❤️❤️

1. Red Letters says:

You are so lovely!!! Right back at ya hunni 😘❤️

1. Thank you! 😘❤️

3. alimw2013 says:

Have a wonderful time!!!!!

1. Thank you so much dear 🤗❤️

Liked by 1 person

4. I’m glad you are feeling better. I think you have the kids’ reactions right. No one is going to get worked up, time after time, following disappointment. I enjoy Hayley’s blog and love this song.

5. navy xie says:

Have a nice time.

1. We did! Thank you so much ❤️❤️

6. Equipping says:

Thanks for being a friend and following my blog; you are very kind.

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s my pleasure to follow you! You have great content. Thank you for following me as well ❤️❤️😘🤗

1. Equipping says:

Oh!!! You are so very kind that I feel like I don’t deserve your tender words of encouragement. Please, always, know how much I appreciate you as friend.

1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘

2. Equipping says:

You are so very, very, very kind, that I can’t count that high. Thanks for being a blessing.

3. Same to you too dear 🤗

Liked by 1 person

7. Thanks for sharing this beautiful rendition of this song! What glorious worship!
    Blessings!

Liked by 2 people

1. Always my pleasure. God bless you ❤️❤️❤️

1. Thanks, and you too! 🙂 ❤

8. Wammyspeaks says:

I am happy to hear you are ok. I agree with you, music has gotten me through alot in life and without it i dont know where i would be mentally. Thanks for the song….. I luv it!

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m so glad you like it! Thank you for reading and commenting dear. God bless you ❤️❤️🤗🤗

9. Stefan says:

Wow, those pictures were hilarious!! I laughed! Great blog! Have a great trip. Enjoy it! God bless! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL thank you so much for stopping by. Im so glad you enjoyed it. God bless you too dear 🙂

1. Thank you so much 🙂

10. Ellustar says:

Reblogged this on SEO.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much, dear!