Talk About Staying Motivated

You, yes you! The awesome follower reading my post right. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

It was only three months ago, I was forcing myself to blog as a way to get out what has been boiling inside of me for years. Writing has always been one of my many passions, but becoming a blogger has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Prior to blogging full time, I tried to join many online support groups to get help with mental and physical illness’ that I am currently struggling with, but none of them worked for me, until WordPress. You guys have been the best support group a gal can ask for.

I’ve poured my heart out to you and was reciprocated with love, words of wisdom, and encouragement. Even if you’ve never commented or liked, I am so grateful that you took the time out to hit that follow button. Out of the millions of bloggers, you chose to follow me. And I appreciate it that more than you’ll ever know.

Each like, comment, and follow has given me the courage to continue to write. Even when I am afraid, I know that at least one person will be able to relate, so I push forward and write anyway. I want you guys to know that you have helped save someone’s life…mine.

Again, thank you all! I love each and every one of you. As I document this journey in my life, I will never forget the kind souls that I have met on here and I can’t wait to meet many more. Glory be to God! ❤️

Please feel free to email me anytime for any reason. You can also follow me on social media:

Email: harotianessentials@yahoo.com

Facebook: Ashley Smith FB

Instagram: Harotian Essentials

38 Comments Add yours

1. miasraum says:

Your heart is speaking. That is so beautiful💛

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much ❤️❤️🌹🌹

2. congratulations, you deserve it. Love your blogs

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so so much! ❤️❤️ I love your blogs as well.

Liked by 2 people

3. Huge congrats! I’m right behind you. Need 34 more to get the 500 badge. That’s awesome!

1. Keep writing love and you’ll be there in no time. Thank you! 🤗🤗❤️❤️

4. Iriowen says:

Congrats dear! you give me hope.

1. Thank you. I’m so glad! There’s what I’m here to do ❤️❤️🤗🤗

Liked by 1 person

5. Chelle says:

Congratulations! That’s a milestone. i can tell that you pour your heart in your writing. i enjoy reading your post and I just started following you.

1. Lol thank you so much, love! ❤️❤️🤗🤗

6. Leeanne says:

Congrats! And yes, it’s so wonderful when God gives us the blessing of encouragement through other people.

Liked by 2 people

1. Yes it is. This is what makes Him such an awesome Father and Caregiver. He knew this platform is what I needed to help get me through. Whether I have 5 followers or 500, I’m just glad to get my thoughts out. Having so many encouraging people only adds icing on an already perfect cake. 😁❤️🤗

7. iScriblr says:

Congratulations! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

8. YOU are so cute, you simply shine……….congratulations!

1. Thank you!!! 🤗🤗🌸🌸

Liked by 2 people

9. Yo Ashley…party time…so happy for you…
    Way to go dear..
    Lots of love
    Roy

1. Thank you so much love ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗

Liked by 1 person

10. we love you too :)) continue to shine with your blog-posts and thoughts :))

1. Thank you so much 🤗🤗❤️❤️

11. Congratulations, Harotian! 😘😘😘

1. Thank you Timeless! 😘😘

Liked by 1 person

12. Thank you for being a bundle of joy❤ + Congratulations! :,)

1. Aww thanks!! 🤗🤗❤️❤️

13. Talk about staying motivated

Liked by 2 people

14. Awesomeness! Congrats girl! You deserve it so much! God bless you always and thank you for having us along in your life lol 😇

Liked by 2 people

15. I am glad to be following, and reading as many of your posts as possible.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. That means a lot! ❤️❤️

Liked by 1 person

16. I know I am late but Congratulation, Ashley. You really deserved it 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re not late, dear! You’re right on time, as always. Thank you so much. Love ya! 😘😘🤗🤗❤️❤️

17. tobeadultish says:

This is super awesome. I just hit 100- baby steps!!! Lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Congratulations dear! It’s all about celebrating the small milestones so you can truly appreciate the big ones. Thank you for reading! 🤗🤗❤️❤️

Liked by 1 person