Good day fellow bloggers!
Today, we are going to switch it up a bit. A few months ago, I was duped into spending $15 of our hard earned money on a program that stated it would help me set goals for a business that I am trying to start. After I generously paid, I received an email of questions that I feel wasn’t worth $15; no explanation, just questions. So, I want to share them with you for free.
I’ve changed the outline and wording of the original questions so they can’t sue me. 🙂
Setting clear goals is an important part of the success of your business. The next set of questions should help you get really clear on the goals that you want to set. Set aside an hour of your time to truly immerse yourself in the task for maximum results.
- Where is my business right now?
- What is my current income?
- What am I good at?
- What can I do better?
- Are there any additional skills that I may need to help my business work more efficiently?
- What additional resources, such as, courses, books, coaching, videos or audios, could help further my business agenda?
- Is there anything I cannot do?
- What do I need to gain more skills?
- What will all of this cost?
- What would you like for your income to be in 3 months? 12 months? 3 years?
- What would you like to spend the extra income on?
- How would your extra income make you feel?
- What would the extra income do for you and your family?
- How will you be able to increase your income?
- Sell more?
- New products?
- New services?
Personal and Family Goals
- Do you have balance in your life right now?
- Do you spend enough time with your family?
- Do you spend enough time with yourself?
- Are you able to set aside 15 minutes to yourself?
- What do you do to recharge yourself?
- What is your number one?
- Personal Goals
- Business Goals
- Take time to break down Personal Goals/Business Goals into 10 smaller steps
- How would achieving your goals make you feel?
- Sit for 5 minutes and visualize your emotions. Try to really feel how amazing it would feel to achieve all of your goals.
Thank you guys for reading my post today. Like I said, it is a bit different from my usual subjects, but I wanted to share with you what I have come across and learned. I have realized that you can use this list of questions for any goal you want to accomplish, not just starting a business.
I would like each and every one of you to have a great day! May God bless you in every way.
“There are times I am happy. There are times I am sad. But I always try to separate emotion from the need to reach for something stronger, deeper. And then no matter the emotion, I can reach for a stability that helps me accomplish what is the goal.” -Troy Polamalu