Thank you to my dear friends, Ana at Timeless Classic Blog and Roy Shoumodip for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. You already know how I feel about you guys! You are the sugar in my coffee, the ray in my sunshine, and the delicious cream filling in my twinkie. You both are awesome sauce on the most delicious burger ever created. Shout out to my soul sister and my Indian brother from another mother. Please click the links above to check out their blog content. I promise you will not be disappointed.
“The Mystery Blogger Award is for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma:
– Put the award logo/image on your blog.
– List the rules.
– Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
– Nominate 10 – 20 people.
– Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
– Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself
- I have over 17 tattoos (approximately over 12 hours worth of art)
- My spirit animal is an Elephant
- I have roughly 23 brothers and sisters; 10 on my moms side and 13-14 on my dads side. (The Temptations specifically wrote “Papa Was A Rolling Stone” for my dad)
Questions my nominator had for me:
Five Questions from Timeless Classics – Poetry by Ana Daksina – WordPress.com:
- What movie do you especially love, and why?Nightmare Before Christmas because it is a classic love story. The only romance movie that I will watch to be honest. LOL
- What is your favorite recreational activity? Yoga
- How do you feel about UFO’s? I feel like they do exist. I do not think that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe and NASA just pretty much confirmed it. So, I guess we’ll see if we’re about to go through “Independence Day: Trump Era”.
- Got a favorite quote or two you’d like to share? “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one.” -Elbert Hubbard. This quote speaks volumes to me because, for a very long time, I was so afraid of making mistakes and failing. Until I realized through this quote that, being afraid of failing would be my biggest failure in itself. I realized I cannot allow fear to control my life.
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? What is the what to the what of a who?? Ana, you’re wrong for this one. I can barely remember how many pints are in a gallon. LOL 🙂 This is how I know you’re my soul sister. Hahahaha!
Five Questions from The Floating Thoughts by ROY – thoughts of yours … – WordPress.com
- How do you choose a topic of your writings? I meditate on which topics I should write about. I have tons of ideas written down on sticky notes around my house, in all of my notebooks, and even in my phone. Since I only post on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, I spend the other days of the week meditating on which topics to choose. I usually get a strong feeling when I know which topic will be posted.
- Which is your favorite song that helps you to write? I love to listen to Chillstep mixes on YouTube. Songs with words distract me, so listening to instrumentals increases my concentration, creating the perfect environment.
- If given an option how will you live your life again until the age you are now? I don’t know if I would. Honestly, I know everything that I have faced in life is apart of a meaningful plan. I believe my life has gone exactly as it’s supposed to. All of my struggles will pay off someday and when that day comes, I know that it will all be worth it. Every tear, every moment of despair, will not have gone unnoticed.
- Write a letter in one sentence to the most crucial person in your life. (The person can be either who brought something good in your life or who left you broken) Husband, you are the light to every corner of darkness in my life. I love you beyond all of the stars and planets in the universe. You are truly my soulmate and I couldn’t think of anyone else to spend this life with. Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for getting up at 2am for an emergency pancake run when I was having extreme cravings. I love you Superman big!
- What makes you happy? Pop lock and dropping. Hahaha. I’m being silly, but that does make me happy. That and the tootsie roll.
Here are those NEW NOMINEES!
All of my followers! There are so many of you guys and I love you all. Please take this opportunity to use this platform to meet other bloggers like us. You will find support beyond belief. I was skeptical at first, but I’ve met so many wonderful people from all over the world.
If you decide to participate, here are my questions to you?
- Winter or Summer?
- Do you have a bucket list? If so, what is number 5?
- Do you think women should be obligated to shave their legs and underarms?
- What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I hope all of you decide to participate. Although you don’t receive an actual metal statue made from gold, you’ll receive so much love and support from other bloggers. The support on this platform has been overwhelming. I wish the best for each and every person reading this right now. May God prosper your lives and answer every spoken and unspoken prayer.