What?? I Was Nominated Again!

3211939

I would like to take some time to thank Faith Nyawira and Shoumodip for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  You both are amazing writers and I feel truly honored to be recognized by you all. Please visit their blog by clicking the links. You won’t be disappointed. There was someone else and I am so sorry that I am unable to find the notification that I received when you nominated me. To whomever that is, I am deeply sorry, but I would like to include you in this thank you as well.

When I first started this blog, I was in a really a dark place. I would force myself to write because I knew it was an outlet for me to express my symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and Lupus.

I did not expect to be greeted by so many people who understand how I am feeling and what I am going through. On top of that, wonderful people such as Faith, Shoumodip, Dee Kay, and “unknown person” thought it was a good idea to recognize me for my writing.

There aren’t enough words in the dictionary to verbally express how grateful am I for my WordPress family. I’ll admit, it was scary sharing so much of my life. People can be cruel, especially online. But I haven’t received any hate or dismay. Everyone that has commented has been so sweet and encouraging.

I am unable to respond to your questions right now, but I promise I will get to them. Thank you again for your nominations. Thank you for reading. Thank you for loving my thoughts. Each and every one of you truly inspire me everytime I open my WordPress App and see your wonderful avatars. 🙂

Love you all very much. Have a wonderful day and God bless you all!

24 Comments Add yours

1. Thank you so much, love! 😉🤗

Liked by 1 person

1. heartsinink says:

We love youuuuuuu…..and you deserve girl!! Congrats

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much! I lovvvvvvvve you toooooo! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹

Liked by 1 person

1. Shoumodip says:

ya so so much… 🙂

Liked by 3 people

2. Shoumodip says:

This happened again…I m commenting without even starting to read the post…WHY ?
    the COVER PIC is so so great…I was continuously smiling for last few minutes 🙂

PS : Ooops coming back after reading…I m excited what answers u have written for my questions…lol

Liked by 3 people

1. Shoumodip says:

This is so filled with affection…We all are truly fortunate to know you…We all luv u…Wish u all the best wishes…. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Liked by 1 person

1. Shoumodip says:

welcome anytime dear 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. I know right. I’m sorry for the wait, but I want to make sure I answer fully. Thank you so much for understanding☺️🤗

Liked by 1 person

1. Shoumodip says:

i can wait..no worries…i like reading all of your posts 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you Christopher. Still waiting on the warm breastmilk post 😂😂😂☝🏽

Liked by 1 person

1. Lol.😂 I’m telling ya! It will change ya life once you hear it… then you can’t go back….. lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Lol! I’m serious yo! Lol

Liked by 1 person

3. gaillovesgod says:

PTL! Congrats in your Liebster Award! God loves you!

Liked by 2 people